Underneath the Hair and the Make Up :]

I love being unperfect :)

My hair doesnt always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I am pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. Girls look at me up and down and have nothing to say but it is funny how the words come out when I walk away. Shopping is my thing and make up is something I cant live without. I believe that nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshit.

Its a girls' world! :]

XOXO

Thursday, June 24, 2010

Friday :)

Gosh! I have so many things to do today.

Tasks to do:
1) Pack my clothes
2) Clean up my closet and room
3) Read some notes
4) Call Uncle A and B.

What a fag, man!
Mom just called and told me that I have to follow her to temple tonight :( Ma.... *sighs* It is not that I dislike going to temples but I just cant stand big crowd. Aaah its okay. Ill think of it later.

Now makan time :D Weeee. My Wan Tan Mee looks so Yummy! Thanks Bebo :) You are such a sweetheart :)

Catch you later dear bloggie :D
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment