Underneath the Hair and the Make Up :]

I love being unperfect :)

My hair doesnt always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I am pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. Girls look at me up and down and have nothing to say but it is funny how the words come out when I walk away. Shopping is my thing and make up is something I cant live without. I believe that nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshit.

Its a girls' world! :]

XOXO

Saturday, June 26, 2010

Such a lovely day :]

I forced myself to wake up at 4.30 a.m just to go to a few temples with mom. It was more like a temple tour and there's no way Im gonna do it again. Reasons:
1) Too early to wake up
2) Doesn't like the crowd in the morning.
3) Priests take too long to do the prayers and stuff. Haha.

So, mom, from next week onwards, you can go alone or drag your so called lovely son along! :D I am NOT coming.

Came back home around 10+ and straight switched on the lappie. Facebook time :) See how much of an addict I am. Facebook-ed for about an hour and then I decided to hit the bed because I was already yawning non stop and eyes were closing.

Nothing much happened in the afternoon because I wasnt awake to know what was going on. Hehe.

And here comes the most interesting part! EVENING! It went a little like this :)
Got a message from Bebo telling me to go outside of my house and see whats on my gate!
And and and.. Guess what I saw?
1..
2..
3.

TaaDaaa!
A huge teddy bear and a single red rose! *cries*

I was almost in tears when I saw the presents. It was such a lovely thing to do, right? He's the BEST! I love him so much and there will never be another Siva :) Oh yea, I forgot. The teddy even had name- Little Cucu. So cute, right? Thanks honey :)


Pictures will be up real soon. Thats all for now.


ps: Off to China tomorrow :)

It was such a lovely day. Hence, the post! :D

KirranLovesHerBebo

No comments:

Post a Comment