Underneath the Hair and the Make Up :]

I love being unperfect :)

My hair doesnt always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I am pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. Girls look at me up and down and have nothing to say but it is funny how the words come out when I walk away. Shopping is my thing and make up is something I cant live without. I believe that nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshit.

Its a girls' world! :]

XOXO

Monday, June 21, 2010

Words from a changed person :]


This is very much for you or ya’ll out there.

Labels, titles, names, etc are something I’m pretty much used to. I am a girl who has seen too much in life that this kind of silly matters are not gonna affect me in any ways. You are just a KID to me. A plain kid that needs a lot of learning. Call me a BITCH and there’s nothing I can do about it. You got to understand that I’m not living to please you. And this is something I want you to know. I truly believe in something called BITCHOLOGY! Read this sweetheart :)

Being a bitch means I stand up for myself and my beliefs’. I stand up for those I love. I speak my mind, think my own thoughts or do things my way. I won’t compromise what’s in my heart. I live my life MY way. I won’t let anyone to step on me and I have the courage and strength to allow myself to be me :) So try to stomp on me, douse my inner flame, squash every ounce of beauty I within. You won’t succeed! And if that makes me a BITCH, so be it. I embrace the title and I’m proud to be a BITCH :)

And you should learn not to touch something you can’t afford because the pain you’ll have to bear is certainly unbearable.
Good luck to you :) There’s nothing you can do that will break me apart or should I say I’m too smart for that. I am better off pretending I never knew you. I love being myself and if you think it is contagious, then stay away from me! Heart breaker is second name and I truly envy that title.
Ps: Yours is safe sweetheart. Do not worry. This is not for you.

I’m just living my life the way I like. I never once forced you to be part of it. So stop accusing me for whatever happened. Look into the mirror and see how stupid you were. Heart break is always a better way to learn what exactly life is so I’m guessing you should thank me for what I did.


Love me or hate me... Personally, I couldn’t care less.

Now, shut up and get out of my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment