Underneath the Hair and the Make Up :]

I love being unperfect :)

My hair doesnt always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I am pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. Girls look at me up and down and have nothing to say but it is funny how the words come out when I walk away. Shopping is my thing and make up is something I cant live without. I believe that nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshit.

Its a girls' world! :]

XOXO

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

GossipGirls :]

A new series that Im pretty addicted to. Thanks to Shini Kc Mohan! :)

It is an American teen drama series based on a story book.

Serena Van der Woodsen, the main actress accompanied by Blair Waldorf, Nate Archibald and Chuck Best :)

This scandalous series is a must watch for most girls. From the oh-so-hawt looking guys to the lavish clothes worn in the series are just plain addictive!

                                         Nate, Serena, Chuck, Blair, Dan, Jenny <3

Download all the four episodes and have a good time watching :)

XOXO


1 comment:

  1. guess all this is cz of my wrk tat got u girls in this.... gt another cool series 4 u n shini.... u finish gossip thn shall pass it 2 u

    ReplyDelete