Underneath the Hair and the Make Up :]

I love being unperfect :)

My hair doesnt always stay in place and I spill things a lot. I am pretty clumsy and sometimes I have a broken heart. Girls look at me up and down and have nothing to say but it is funny how the words come out when I walk away. Shopping is my thing and make up is something I cant live without. I believe that nothing lasts forever so live it up, drink it down, laugh it off and avoid the bullshit.

Its a girls' world! :]

XOXO

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Paint :)

I never knew this application could be this cool.

These are some of the pictures edited using Paint :)


Picture 1 (Myself, my hunnay, quotes)


Picture 2 (Combo of Sean Paul and his ardent fan) *grins*

Basically, you just need to paste and crop the pictures.

Have fun using it :D


No comments:

Post a Comment